Monday, September 7, 2015



          Well I didn't get out fishing as much as I would have liked to this summer.

Do to my buddies boat engine crapping out several times this season (we may have to consider re-powering) the increased duties at my day job and weekend traveling with my wife, I have not spent enough time promoting the product.

Well the end of the summer fishing hails way to the ultimate fall/winter striper season. I will have to spend more time visiting the bait and tackle shops along the coast promoting the product and therefore must stop and wet a line.

I will reviewing some new products that have been sitting on my drawing board for a while now and should have at least 2 new products by the end of 2016.

I have also been working with creating ball jigs the last 2 years with extra long hooks and find these provide a better hook set with large and small mouth bass.

If you are interested in these type of jigs they will be available online at www.BananaStrings.net in February 2016. Drop me a line if your interested on the contact us page.

Well enough for now.

Andy Z........

No comments :

Post a Comment